Services we provide:
- Non-Judicial Trustee Sale Guarantee foreclosure reports
- Judicial Litigation Guarantee reports
- Non-Judicial foreclosure trust services
- Order and preparation of Trustee Sale Guarantee report.
- Title clearing.
- Preparation and recordation of all default documents.
- Compliance of all statutory requirements for notifications, posting and service, and publication dates.
- Compliance with HUD and VA guidelines.
- Compliance of statutory requirements for bankruptcy short method trustee sales.
- Supervision of trustee sales.
- Post foreclosure title insurance policies.
Frequently Asked Foreclosure Questions:
Q. Can the owner sell the property while it's in foreclosure?
Q. Can I get into the property to look at it before I attend the sale?
A. No. The owner owns the property up until the time of sale EVEN IF it is vacant.
Q. Can you tell me which Deed of Trust you are foreclosing on?
A. No. In order to find out specific information about the property the best thing to do is to purchase some type of title report that will
disclose this information to you. We recommend waiting a few days before the auction happens before purchasing a report like this in case
the owner reinstates or pays off the loan.
Q. Do I have to bring in a cashier's check to bid at the auction?
A. Yes. Make checks payable to TitleOne Corporation
Q. When will you know the opening bid?
A. Good question! The lender or their attorney will provide us bidding instructions typically anywhere from a week before up to the actual
day of the sale. We will release this information to the public as soon as we have it available.