TitleOne has options. As a title insurance agent, we have the flexibility to provide our customers with a choice in title insurance underwriters including three, large, strong national companies (Fidelity/Stewart/TRG) and two regional, flexible, niche players (WFG/Westcor). The freedom to choose helps you remain competitive and helps us provide legendary service while protecting your clients’ investment. We have Agency Agreements with the following title insurance underwriters:
- Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company is the predecessor to the very first title insurance company. With the recent acquisition by Fidelity National Financial, it is part of the largest title insurance company in the U.S. Commonwealth offers sound underwriting with many resources to help us meet our customers’ needs. Go to www.cltic.com to learn more about Commonwealth.
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, a Fortune 500 company. Fidelity is also one of the oldest and most financially sound title insurance companies in the United States. Learn more about Fidelity at www.fntic.com.
- Westcor Land Title Insurance Company is one of the fastest-growing title insurers in the nation. They are committed to the support and growth of the quality independent title agency. Westcor will not compete against its agents. To learn more about Westcor visit their web site at www.wltic.com.
- Stewart offers unmatched underwriting expertise and is one of the four largest nation-wider underwriters. Stewart underwriters are among the most experienced and skilled professionals in the industry. When you work with Stewart, you benefit from everything their expert underwriters have to offer, such as in-depth knowledge to handle complex issues and extensive experience and flexibility. Learn more about Stewart here.
- Title Resources Guaranty Company began business in 1984 as a Texas title insurance underwriter serving independent title insurance agents. They have since expanded into 28 states and the District of Columbia and continue to grow. Since inception, Title Resources has consistently operated profitably without a net operating loss in any fiscal year. Title Resources' financial stability status issued by Demotech, Inc. is A' (A Prime) – Unsurpassed. Learn more about Title Resources at www.titleresources.com.
Underwriter Stability and Solvency
TitleOne greatly values its relationships with its underwriters. We simply couldn’t do our jobs without them. However, we are foremost committed to our customers and their clients’ needs. This commitment ensures our customers the title insurance policies they purchase are financially sound and backed by sufficient reserves.
Are you curious about the “financial stability rating” (FSR) of our title insurance underwriters? Demotech, Inc. performs independent financial analysis of the title insurance industry. Demotech ratings are accepted by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and HUD. You can easily research the Demotech FSR for any title insurance underwriter by going to www.demotech.com and entering the title insurance underwriter’s name.